On October 11, 2021, through God's amazing grace, I will be clean and sober for 10 years. That is when I surrendered my life to Jesus Christ. That is when God's purpose for my life began becoming more clear to me.
Today my life work centers around helping "one of the least of these" -Helping those in prison and those with addictions. Helping those returning home to our communities to live their best lives .
Reentry Solutions Network (RSN) is a culmination of the last ten years of the work I have been doing to help the least of these. RSN provides connections to the holistic resources needed for a person to build their best life. A life of well being and purpose.
The RSN Network is a Membership Network that provides help and resources to Organizations and Businesses serving persons returning home to our communities. RSN also serves the person and their family who need the resources and helps them to build their best life.
RSN is now open for Membership to Individuals & Organizations. All of our memberships are reasonably priced and affordable to all . Individuals are just $1.00 per month or $10 per year. Memberships for Organizations are just $5.00 per month or $50.00 per year.
All Memberships Include up to date information and data on the best evidence based Reentry resources. Memberships include:
- RSN Career Center with FREE resume builder , Job Boards and Resume Boards, Career Builder Information and Resources.
- National Social Service Directory with over 500,000 listings for resources -over 1200 in every county in the United States.
- RSN Learning Center with over 150 personal development courses with life skills, anger management , conflict resolution, Microsoft Office Excel and Word. Human Resources classes and workshops for organizations and Employers,
- When you join as an Organization and/or Provider you are listed in our exclusive Reentry Provider Directory with designated info page describing your services and contact information and making it easy for those who are looking for programs and services to find you.
- Our RSN Store is in development and will open soon. It will provide publications and materials for individual use and publications for use in programs based on evidence based practices.
- We will be providing online EVENTS exclusively to our Members - Career and Job Fairs, Key Note Speakers and exclusives from Reentry Professionals.
- Monthly Newsletter and BLOG with updates and information on Reentry.
Please click here https://rsnhub.com/ to JOIN and become a Member today! By becoming a member for as little as $1.00 a month you help provide the resources to our partner organizations and to individuals and their families who are building their best lives with purpose and well being and becoming contributing members of our communities!
With warmest regards and blessings,
Founder of Reentry Solutions Network
Mathew 25:35-36 For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’